Thursday, March 6, 2014

How I Make Money Blogging

Once you read the above article and watched the video you should have a good grasp of why I am here writing this report.

While you are visiting my blog I encourage you to subscribe to my RSS feed so you don’t miss out on any of my future articles and audio podcasts that I make available in downloadable MP3 format.

© Blog Mastermind ● http://www.BlogMastermind.com/coaching/ ● Page: 8
I live in Brisbane, Australia. I’ve run a variety of websites and Internet businesses since 1998 and have blogged since 2004. I’ve made good money buying and selling websites, I used to run a blog network, I built and then sold an editing and proofreading business. Today though, all I do is run my blogging business and yes, I do have big hair, which you can ponder in all it’s glory on my photo page.

What’s important is I am passionate about blogging and teaching others how they can use blogs as a tool to create greater freedom and happiness in their lives. If that sounds like something you want to do, please read this report from start to finish. In this way you will gain all the important skills and education necessary to get started.

Now, let’s get to work, starting right at the beginning. In the first place, what are blogs and what makes them different from any old website?

Even if you think you know blogs from back to front, it’s important you read this section because I highlight the key reason why blogs work. You need to know this so you can leverage the powerful tools and concepts that blogs facilitate. This helps you to develop the right mindset.

It has to make sense for you from start to finish. Clarity gives you purpose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment